Community

As we reflect on the past and prepare for the future, we believe in the intent to Give Help + Offer Hope to others.

EQX Day is celebrated each year during the Spring and Fall Equinoxes. In the Fall, EQX Day is celebrated by selecting valued partners and donating to a charity of their choosing. In the Spring, we gather partners, friends, and colleagues to make a difference in our community.

Image (003)
Image (005)

Spring EQX Day 2022

Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida

We partnered with Ronald McDonald House for our 2022 Spring EQX Day. The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida (RMHCCF) has come to mean hope, healing and strength for families since opening in 1996. We’re humbled that our EQX Day drive resulted in one of the largest donations RMHCCF has received; helping over 250 families during their stay.

As a show of appreciation for support of EQX Day, the EQX team hosted a Happy Hour at The Ravenous Pig in Winter Park.

RMHCCF_white

Fall EQX Day 2021

t2t-bw

Tunnel to Towers Foundation

The past couple of years my wife and I have been donating to the Tunnels to Towers Foundation by supporting the heroes who continue to risk life and limb in the line of duty. To mark its 20th anniversary, the Foundation is delivering 200 mortgage-free homes to our nation’s heroes throughout 2021. Please help support this wonderful cause by donating.

– Selected by Michael Landru, Inspire Brands

Hashtag-Lunchbag

#Hashtag Lunchbag

I’ll always remember the feelings associated with worrying about how to buy formula for my kids or groceries for us to eat. Quite simply put I love supporting this organization because it fulfills a void that every human on earth experiences- the call for nourishment to satisfy our hunger. Hashtag Lunchbag volunteers not only provide healthy bagged foods for those in need, but they also include a handwritten note which becomes a vessel to spread joy and love. It’s so simple, yet the most human thing you can do – to feed someone when they’re hungry.

– Selected by Alexie Fonseca, Colliers International

alzassoc

Alzheimer's Association

Having been impacted by Alzheimer’s firsthand, I lay witness to the life altering and devastating effects this disease has not only on the person, but on family too. As quality of life diminishes and challenges arise in nearly every aspect of daily life, this progressive disease targets both mind and body. Please help support a worldwide effort in finding better ways to treat the disease, delay its onset and prevent it from developing.

– Selected by Kyle Hickman, Jimmy Hickman Excavating, LLC

uap_bw

United Against Poverty

United Against Poverty is one of the busiest single site social agencies in Florida, serving over 500 people every day.   Serving primarily the working poor, their mission is to inspire and empower people living in poverty to lift themselves and their families to economic self-sufficiency.

– Selected by Randy Rush, Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman, P.A

/
IMG_7034
IMG_4471
IMG_4488
IMG_3939
IMG_7017
RemoteMediaFile_6553694_0_2021_03_05_17_32_24-3-e1632153235435
IMG_4483

Spring EQX Day 2021

Second Harvest Food Bank

We partnered with Second Harvest Food Bank for our 2021 Spring EQX Day, with a focus on giving back to the tourism and hospitality industry in Central Florida – a group that has elevated our industry’s success in so many ways.

We are thrilled to announce we raised $12,000, which equates to 1,200 pounds of food for the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida pantry. Every $1.00 donated equals four meals, so with the community’s generosity and support, we were able to provide funding for nearly 50,000 meals.

Second-Harvest-Logo_White

Make-A-Wish Central and Northern Florida

We proudly support Make-A-Wish Central and Northern Florida and had a wonderful time at this year’s Wishmaker’s Ball. We’re thankful to have attended with some great partners of ours. What a night!

Make-a-Wish4